Living from the HeartBy Puran and Susanna Bair
Living from the Heart is the spiritual classic which first introduced the modern form of Heart Rhythm Meditation to the world. Full of wonderful stories that will open your heart, incredible techniques of breathing and elemental energies, profound descriptions of the experience of the One Heart, and a comprehensive heart-centered philosophy, Living from the Heart is a must for every lover of wisdom. The Second Edition. Soft Cover, 390 PP
Follow Your Heart: The Map to IlluminationBy Puran and Susanna Bair
Follow Your Heart is a masterpiece: a systematic map of how spiritual transformation occurs in life, with specific stories and examples about the steps of heart development that each one of us goes through on our journey through life. Follow Your Heart is an invaluable resource for all seekers, no matter what path you choose. Soft Cover, 294 PP
Energize Your HeartBy Puran and Susanna Bair
Energize Your Heart teaches you how to expand and develop your heart in its four dimensions, so you can be the powerful heart-centered person you are meant to be, able to accomplish what you wish, and so that you can live from your heart. Paperback, 286 pages
Live from the Heart Now: 30 Tips for Heart-centered LivingBy Susanna Bair
Breathing for a Better WorldBy Puran Bair
Breathing for a Better World is a concise summary of the breathing technique that is the single most powerful way of energizing your heart. In it you will learn:
- Why breath is life, and how breathing can affect you
- The difference between conscious and unconscious breath, and why it makes such a big impact on your life
- How to glean insights about the patterns and habits present in your life by observing your breath pattern
- What it means to create entrainment in your breath
- The philosophical relationship between the Breath Stream and the creation of your individuality, and why the breath is a unique lever for self-change
- The breath consists of two currents, and how to use these currents to produce different effects
The Dangers of Meditation: How To Avoid Them Or Heal ThemBy Asatar Bair
You wouldn't think meditation would be dangerous, right?
Sitting still seems like one of the safest activities imaginable. Heart Rhythm Meditation is inherently safe, but some kinds of meditation can be dangerous, occasionally causing lasting problems that are very difficult to diagnose and treat. These problems are sometimes known as "Kundalini syndrome" or "Kundalini psychosis".
This free downloadable eBook, provides a comprehensive guide to the kind of energetic problems that can be caused by upward meditation techniques.